Monday, June 25, 2007

Lazy Blogger v. George Hunzinger

Where do I get all these Hunzinger pics? Well, when I first started this blog, I looked up maybe about 10 on my own. But since then, Christa finds all the ones off eBay for me and other readers send me links and pics as well. Quite frankly, I haven't had to search for a picture to post in like 6 months. Between this torrent of Hunzingers being sold on eBay and several readers (Tony & John W) sending me perhaps 40 chair pics they have gathered, I am backlogged. For a lazy blogger, being backlogged is the best thing in the world! Thanks to everyone who sends pics my way!

Oh, and for anyone reading, please send pics of your own Hunzinger pieces. I would love to post them!

Finally, Here is another awesome piece from the Met. This one is featured in Harwood's book.

No comments: